stick a Label

duminică, 23 decembrie 2012

Indian 741 Racer Project

I decided to put all the parts together that i have for years now , in my garage for the Indian scout racer Project !

The project will use an indian 741 engine , a very rare and strange vintage frame . I got this frame together with an indian 741 engine in it , long time ago ! 
The strange thing is that the engine fits very  good in the frame , specially the rear gearbox part , so i guess the frame must be custom made one in that era .. or who knows ...
If somebody can give me any details about the frame please e-mail or post the info !











 




Got

Un comentariu:

  1. Excellent post! I must thank you for this informative read. I hope you will post again soon.
    Kind regard
    Custom Made Gear Box India

    RăspundețiȘtergere